Surface Fleet [SURF]
Consists of a large number of capital ships (not including carriers) and surface vessels of all types these fleets are devastating against Submarine fleets but vulnerable against Carrier fleets.
- Disembark (The fleet can serve as a deployment and transport platform for an Army Command)
- Convoying - reduces deployment base cost by 1 Focus Point [FP] [logistics modifier shown in Intel Info for the opponent is dependent on unit Visibility]
- If the Surface fleet is destroyed while transporting a unit, the transported unit is also destroyed in the process. If the Surface fleet is retired to Command Reserves, the transported unit is also sent to the Command Reserves.
- Can be infiltrated by CIA/KGB when at friendly coastal regions
- Manoeuvres - Can be ordered to cross Theater borders between adjacent Theaters during Arms Race focus
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.