Submarine Fleet [SUBF]
Containing a large number of submarine vessels of all types, stealthy and devastating against Carrier fleets but vulnerable against Surface fleets.
- Special Operations Duty - Increases Intel mission success for 4 Turns as long as sub remains in the region by 25% (never more than 100%) [Only possible in neutral or enemy regions, non-stackable and sets the Submarine Fleet to Engaged]
- Nuclear launch (can be equipped with nukes if enabled by technology - Nuclear)
- Hunter Killer Duty - Detect enemy Sea Fleets in Adjacent regions [Can now use the ability any time they are not REORGANIZING or WITHDRAWING, and NOT into or from the Arctic]
- Arctic Operations - Can operate in the Arctic
- Rigorous Vetting - Immune to infiltration by CIA/KGB
- Visible for only 2 turns when committing offensive actions or when defending from an opponent attack
- Manoeuvres - Can be ordered to cross Theater borders between adjacent Theaters during Arms Race focus
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.