The Nuclear Technology tab can be found in State Affairs.
There are 7 different nuclear techs to research and the last slot shows the Arsenal Production rate.
- Nuclear Research: Enables Arsenal production
- Intercontinental Bomber: Enables Bomber Commands to deliver nuclear strikes within their strike range
- Strategic Fighter-Bomber: Enables Fighters and Carrier Fleets to deliver nuclear strikes within their strike range
- Ballistic Missile Attachment: Bomber Commands [BC] gain the ability to launch a Bomber strike and a Ballistic strike so each BC strike launches two nukes instead of the traditional one
- Intercontinental Ballistic Missile Attachment: Upgrades range for Missile attachment for Bomber Command
- Ballistic Missile Submarine: Enables Submarine Fleets to deliver nuclear strikes within their strike range
- Multiple Independently Targetable Reentry Vehicle: Enables Missile strikes to split into three partials striking three neighbouring regions with each one launch using up 3 nukes but being able to deliver 3 times as many strikes as a regular missile strike.
Arsenal Production rate
This figure shows how many nukes you are producing per turn. The maximum value on this is 1 nuke per turn.