Fighter Command [FC]
Contains several fighter/interceptor air wing/groups and their support. Weak when attacked by enemy Army Commands
- Redeploy (Move Fighter Command to another region with friendly presence OR a region occupied by friendly land/air forces)
- Nuclear launch (can be equipped with nukes if enabled by technology - Nuclear)
- Provides Air Superiority against Bomber, Carrier Fleet and enemy Fighter Command attacks as long as defending Fighter Command has remaining combat actions
- Air Patrol - Reveals any non-submarine naval units in the basing region, if combat ready.
- Strike Mission – Forces engagement of one Army Command in the region it attacks
- Cannot Withdraw if defeated and is immediately sent Command Reserve/Destroyed
- Can be infiltrated by CIA/KGB
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.