- Create, remove and duplicate effects
- Edit the effects properties
The effects shown in this menu come from one of two sources, both from the Options Menu:
- The costs of an option (hidden effects)
- The effects of an option
- The left-hand side of the menu shows a list of the effects contained in the option
- Hovering over an effect entry brings up two buttons:
- At the bottom of the list a button allows the user to create a new effect
- When clicking on an effect entry, the right-hand side of the menu shows all the information related to that effect
- The user can edit any property by clicking on the relevant item, such as Type, Target, etc.
- The value of Type determines what the trigger is about and it regulates which properties can be edited and which can't (as some properties aren't relevant to a type, such as Intel Mission Type for Change Doomsday Clock Value type)
- The Value Arguments and the Filter Arguments property bring the user to the Arguments Menu
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.