The Decision Menu allows the player to edit the content of a decision/policy file selected in the Edit Decisions Menu. The user can:
- Create, remove or duplicate decisions
- Edit any decision property
- The left-hand side of the menu shows a list of the decisions contained in the decision file selected in the Edit Decisions Menu
- Hovering over an item shows two icons:
- When clicking on a decision entry, the right-hand side of the menu shows all the information contained within that decision
- The user can edit any property by clicking on the relevant item, such as ID, name, description etc.
- Properties which aren't relevant are darkened and can't be edited (like "Policy active" for non-policy decision files)
- The Triggers property brings the user to the Trigger Menu
- The Options property brings the user to the Options Menu
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.