Carrier Fleet [CARF]
Constituted by a Carrier Battle Group and its grouping of surface vessels of all types, Carrier fleets are devastating against Surface fleets but vulnerable against Submarine fleets.
- Carrier Strike - Can stage carrier operations in the Theater that Forces engagement of one Land Based (Army Command, Fighter Command, Bomber Command or Leader)
- Nuclear launch (can be equipped with nukes if enabled by technology - Nuclear)
- Defeats all Surface Fleets in combat as long as it has remaining combat actions
- Loses against Submarine Fleets in combat as long as the Submarine Fleet has remaining combat actions
- Onboard Fighter wing provides Air Superiority against Bomber attacks in the same region as long as the fleet has remaining combat actions.
- Can be infiltrated by CIA/KGB when at friendly coastal regions
- Manoeuvres - Can be ordered to cross Theater borders between adjacent Theaters during Arms Race focus
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.